Sunday, 2 November 2014

Feuersee.

Feuersee, Germany,
November 2nd, 2014.


So, our days these days were kind of dull and colourless with unpredictable weather; sudden rain at the evening after had lovely morning. Nevertheless, we tried to spend our precious time left to discover Stuttgart even more, before we, or I at least, bit farewell to Germany for good. Yea, face it, ajian japirah.

Well, Feuersee is located only about 2-3 stops from Uni, but didn't realize it would have such a lovely place like this! Ohh I'm so glad that we discovered this place before I go back home, or I will forever regret it.

Magnificent Johanneskirche am Feuersee nearby the lake, and perfect weather with lovely golden leaves. Oh, HELLO AUTUMN!




P.s. Isn't it fascinating to see people are enjoying their reading everywhere? I mean, everywhere.



with love,

No comments: