Saturday, 19 April 2014

Porsche Museum.

18 April 2014,
Porsche Museum, Stuttgart.


After about 8 months in Stuttgart, this is the first time I've a chance to visit Porsche Museum, though it is located just about 15 to 20 minutes from my place by train. More than 80 cars are on display, ranging from the legendary wheel hub motor of the Lohner-Porsche, the world's first hybrid automobile built as far back as in 1900, all the way to the latest generation of the Porsche 911.

Next in my list, Mercedes Museum. Poji punye favourite car brand tu, wajib visit! Ngeeee

Sorry that I have to have less words per entry since I still have another 3 entries left. I've ignored my blog for toooooo long that I have to catch up faster!

P.s. Bought souvenirs for my nephews, excited betul dorang, aunty yan pulak tak sabar!



with love,

No comments: